Pimp My Profile: Let your true colors show by customizing your profile page! Our TeenFire network allows much more flexibility in picking colors, uploading graphics and posting videos than a regular facebook page! For the easiest contest to enter in all Teen Tech Week, design a unique profile page & enter to win one book of your choosing for both yourself and your library from Sourcebooks Fire!
To participate, simply customize your profile and put a link to it in the comments section below!!! So easy...
For a few ideas on how to customize your profiles, check out what some of our authors have done!
Aubrey Poole (Sourcebooks Fire editor)
Step One: Navigate to Custom Option
· Either click here to go to the “Appearance” section, or, in the far right menu click on “settings” then, in the left menu select “My Page” and then, underneath the “twitter” section there’s an “appearance” section with a link to the page. Again, you can just click here to bypass this process.
Step Two: Chose a Theme
· You can instantly pimp your profile by choosing from over 50 different Themes that coordinate the color, font and graphics of your page.
Step Three: Make It Unique
· Adjust your Theme to fit your personality. Like the over-all look but want it in red? You can change the color or style of your font and even upload your own background images.
· Click Save and admire you brand new profile page.
Step Four: What face do you want to show the world? Upload a profile picture. It can be a recent image of you, a baby pic, your favorite book cover, or any image that reflects who you are.
· Save a picture you want to upload on your computer.
· Click on the current profile picture. In the new window click browse. Then find the saved photo and click open. The file path is automatically entered. Click Save.
Step Five: Let your voice be heard. Update your profile with whatever random or not-so-random thought you might be thinking. Just like Facebook or Twitter you can type in a short status update.
· Just type in the white space and click Update. Check the box at the bottom right if you want it to post to your Twitter account as well.
►Check Out Fire Author Adele Griffin’s custom profile.